WHYTITLE

my life in the key of e

Monday, October 06, 2003

So I get home tonight a little after midnight, realizing that this weekend has been a whirlwind. The weekend that she was going away and I could relax and get things done. Fat chance. It seems I spent almost all of my spare time at work. Funny how something that doesn't even exist can just slip right past you. I look down as I'm opening my front door and there are two twinkies sitting there. There's a note with them that says eat me. So I do. They're a little stale, but probably just from sitting out in the hot sun all day...who knows when they were put there...I left this my house this morning. Erica won't get any of the stale twinkie...but hey...I didn't get any disneyland, so I guess it all balances out in the end.
A tiger eats Roy Horn (Seigfreid and Roy...like you haven't heard)...and now 250 theatre techs are out of work, as sad and horrible as this is...the only thought that comes into my mind is..."well, it was only a matter of time." You see, I've seen enough croc hunter and jeff corwin to know that there's no such thing as a tame tiger. So now 250 theatre techs are pounding the pavement looking for work. Only thing is...all the shows in vegas are already pretty well established and not looking for techs. Now these people will hit the unemployment lines just so their kids can eat and wear shoes. And this is how just one out of place white bengal tiger can effect the entire economy of a city. Oh yeah, and Roy probably won't die...but he could. The tiger really was instinctively doing all the preperations on him for dinner. It's true. The day Buffalo Billy goes for Ronn Lucas's jugular is the day I quit tech theatre forever. I'll be totaly freaked out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home