WHYTITLE

my life in the key of e

Tuesday, September 23, 2003

The best of both worlds. That's what I thought I had tonight. How could it go wrong...football and boobs. Monday Night Football at the world famous Olympic Garden. How was I to know that both would distract the other. I love boobs...I love football. Come to find out...not really both at the same time. It's a bad idea all together. I must say the Boobie Parade was one of the most surreal moments of my recent memory. The three of us laughing at the ridiculousness of it all. You see at half time they have 1 dollar lapdances. It's not really a lapdance though...more of just a nipple in the eye. For a dollar you get to become momentarily blind. This is fine I guess...except they have every single girl in the place parading topless...going from table to table poking men in the eye with their nipples for a buck. The men seemed to really like this. Halftime never seemed so long. It was the most unarousing bare breasted moment of my life. The game was great however...at least for me...when I wasn't distracted by beautiful naked women. My brain was at war with itself...nobody won. I lost money...I got a nipple in the eye. Good thing I wear glasses. Ha ha...guess I fooled her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home