Tonight the sky was on fire as I walked into work. The sun's residue leaking over the horizon, catching the clouds and igniting them in deep pinks and reds. Yeah...it was just like that. I'll miss it tomorrow. That's okay though, because the sunset that I saw tonight will never happen again. Every single moment in our lives is unrepeatable. Even if acts are performed over and over and over again...each is it's own unique moment. Savor them. Like sunsets, but never try to repeat them. Just create new ones...all the time. Every sunset is beautiful...and even if it isn't...the next one might be. Different, but beautiful.
Previous Posts
- I used to have this feeling. I was a bit younger,...
- Good evening friends. I've nothing really to writ...
- It's an interesting dichotomy to hate my job so mu...
- Never never never never never never never never ne...
- Ah love...everyone wants it...everyone craves it. ...
- Ah, to be a muse. To ignite that spark of creativ...
- We guess...we dance...we pretend...and we wake up ...
- I sit and listen to music. I should be doing some...
- The best of both worlds. That's what I thought I ...
- Last night I wrote a beautiful blog. I loved ever...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home