WHYTITLE

my life in the key of e

Tuesday, September 30, 2003

Good evening friends. I've nothing really to write...but I feel a need to fill the void that exists because no one else is blogging. That's all right I guess. Okay...so I think the time has come to address my fat and complete lack of discipline. I know I'm not as fat as I once was. Not even as bad as I was at Flaming Gorge but I know the potential is there to get that bad again. The problem is I wake up in the morning convinced that this will be the day that I will do better. I will consume less calories...I will get on a treadmill...I will lift weights. At the end of the day...no such luck. This creates a dread feeling of hoplesness. I'll never be able to drop the excess pounds. The problem is I like eating. I really do. I always have. I remember even as a child, looking foreward to each meal. It didn't matter what it was. I think that if I took no pleasure in eating then it wouldn't be such a problem...but I do. I kind of enjoy working out as well though...that's the funny thing. I certainly don't hate it, but I've come along a little problem. I get myself all ready to go. I get dressed. I get my music...I go down to the weight room, and find that someone is already on the treadmill. I find this to also be incredibly discouraging. So now I don't even get ready. I don't do anything. I eat...I don't excercise, and I"m getting naked on stage in three months...okay five months, but still...could I lose the weight? yeah...I could...will I? Well that's the real question. I certainly won't if I don't get off my lazy ass and go do it. The other problem is that I can't set a schedule for it. Between work, and LVLT...I have no regular schedule whatsoever... I might get into a great routine...and then rehearsals will start. There it goes. That's what happened last time. I was actually doing all right with it until I got into the full Private Eyes swing of things. Oh it's all nutty. The real funny thing is it's probably incredibly uninteresting. This is why I should just keep a private blog that no one reads. NOt cause it's private...just boring. Oh well, it's something...none of you other shlubs has written anything for two days...so there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home