We guess...we dance...we pretend...and we wake up and do it again. Our lives are so filled with meaning in the fruitlesness of it all. Everything is trivial...and that is so phenominally important. To see..to sing...to fight for nothing...and love the reward of nothing that it yields. We laugh...we cry...we hope...we die. We try not to die while dying. We try not to laugh while crying. Every second of every day we compose the notes of our life. The symphony of our soul. The hope of our dreams, the dreams of our days gone by to pennies per minute jobs that offer no reward other than the means to keep dreaming. So keep dreaming. You've earned it. Remember to remember. Obscure memories will always make you smile. Somethings are best left unsaid. Some places to hide are yours alone. You don't always have to invite another person to your sanctuary. There is no risk in entering. Rise above. Think above. There are no rules to be broken because all the rules are phrased poorly. THe shortest distance between points is not a straight line. It is...well...it's...well, it's for you to discover. I LOVE ALL OF YOU.
Previous Posts
- I sit and listen to music. I should be doing some...
- The best of both worlds. That's what I thought I ...
- Last night I wrote a beautiful blog. I loved ever...
- So today (yesterday actually) was my brother's bir...
- Ah finaly, a return to my wonderful blank page. I...
- Granted the search for perfection is an exercise i...
- So another day closes on my life. Another day I'l...
- Some nights I just can't write. I can see inside ...
- You, me, and the rabbit. Tonight we're going to p...
- I sit in front of my computer, smelling incense, l...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home