Ah love...everyone wants it...everyone craves it. What so few realize is that they already have it. Someone, somewhere, loves you...and quite often that person is much closer than you realize. Everyone is usually meloncholy at the close of a show. It's a natural part of the process. We mourn our loss...that's also part of the process. The meloncholy this time was heightened by greater loss. Oh well...he's not dead. We are all in too much of a hurry. We have grown up in a microwave, fast-food, drive-thru-instant breakfast, whirlwind, not enough time in the day sort of world. We push buttons instead of plows. But the speed of life has stolen it's quality. I refuse to let go of the quality. For those of you who want it all right now...too bad. Right now is the best part of right now...and not having whatever it is you think you need is also part of right now. There is no pain in the world so great that it should ruin tomorrow. There is no sorrow so full that it should steal all laughter. Our lives are made of the little stuff. The salty tears, the lost thoughts, the little smiles and glances and conversations. We are what we search for...not what we find. The joy is the journey itself...the destination is only the next stop to the next search. Whatever you want right now...is within your grasp...so grasp it...and if it slips grasp again...and again...and again. Forever. You are loved...the doors you may feel like closing...can't be closed. So leave them open and see who comes in...if they make you smile, even once, it was worth it. Never intentionally prevent life's moments.
Previous Posts
- Ah, to be a muse. To ignite that spark of creativ...
- We guess...we dance...we pretend...and we wake up ...
- I sit and listen to music. I should be doing some...
- The best of both worlds. That's what I thought I ...
- Last night I wrote a beautiful blog. I loved ever...
- So today (yesterday actually) was my brother's bir...
- Ah finaly, a return to my wonderful blank page. I...
- Granted the search for perfection is an exercise i...
- So another day closes on my life. Another day I'l...
- Some nights I just can't write. I can see inside ...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home