It's an interesting dichotomy to hate my job so much, yet still feel so lucky to have it. I love that I make enough money to live on. Especially since I was trained since youth to believe that it would be impossible to do so without a college degree. Oh well. There are a lot of things I was trained to believe that I question now. Even that is misleading. I don't even really question it anymore...I just assume that there is a lot of bullshit out there. Unfortunately bullshit runs very deep and thick in this world. I was religiously trained from a very young age that I should feel guilt for so many things. I don't. I was taught to believe certain things that I just don't. I think the only commandment should be..."Thou shalt not commit physical, emotional, or mental pain on another human being." Even that one I would have broken...many times I'm afraid. But it's the only one that I can honestly feel bad about. I can't bear the thought of hurting someone. Although I do it. I hate it. I just wish we could all live happy, and peaceful, and rich, and under water. yeah...under water would be cool.
Previous Posts
- Never never never never never never never never ne...
- Ah love...everyone wants it...everyone craves it. ...
- Ah, to be a muse. To ignite that spark of creativ...
- We guess...we dance...we pretend...and we wake up ...
- I sit and listen to music. I should be doing some...
- The best of both worlds. That's what I thought I ...
- Last night I wrote a beautiful blog. I loved ever...
- So today (yesterday actually) was my brother's bir...
- Ah finaly, a return to my wonderful blank page. I...
- Granted the search for perfection is an exercise i...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home