In my imagination you are all happy. Wether this is true or not is irrelevant to the scenerio. I also imagine that you are all searching for something. For everyone it's something different, and even in my imagination I don't know what it is. I don't like to fill in all the blanks. I only know what I'm searching for. I know that I want it more than anything else in the world...and I hope I never get it. Because if I do...then I won't be searching anymore...and what fun is that? I hope that I am never complete. How perfectly boring that would be. I wish I could see most of you a lot more than I do. I know that I want to do theatre with all of you more than I do. For those of you that I am always working with...Thank you. For those who I'm not...please come play with me someday. I think that there are good things waiting for us.
You'll have to forgive me...I'm a bit tired tonight. I am thinking of all of you. Naked.
You'll have to forgive me...I'm a bit tired tonight. I am thinking of all of you. Naked.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home