I wrote a five page short story last night. When I got done I realized that the story itself is much longer than that...so now I will probably write a few words a day on it and see where it goes. I've backed myself into a research corner as well. I'm actually going to have to do some. Erica read it, and critiqued it. She's so smart. She's always bringing up good points and great questions. It made me really miss our little writing group we had back in Logan. Back when I had a reason to write for deadline. Now I write because I love writing, but sometimes it will take me months to eek out a simple little thought. Last night my brain puked, and to my great delight, my new character surprised me. I love when they do that. Someday I hope to have a group like that again. Some of us here have batted the idea around, but...well...here we are. Anyway I hope this day sees all of you well. I think I'm going to start another blog...as if I didn't already have enough. Till next time...
Previous Posts
- every day, in every way, i'm getting fatter and fa...
- I used to think I was cynical. Maybe I was, but i...
- I like sleep. It seems to happen so rarely. Like...
- As per usual Frank got me to thinkin. Damn that g...
- So I get home tonight a little after midnight, rea...
- Tonight the sky was on fire as I walked into work....
- I used to have this feeling. I was a bit younger,...
- Good evening friends. I've nothing really to writ...
- It's an interesting dichotomy to hate my job so mu...
- Never never never never never never never never ne...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home