I like sleep. It seems to happen so rarely. Like a solar eclipse sleep comes into my life rarely, and often I'm too busy to catch it anyways. It hints at me like a cheap agatha christie novel that I solve to soon to be entertaining. I crave it. I want it. I'll just get into it when I have to get out of it. The real funny thing is that I truly wish I could live my life without it. There are way too many things that i want to do before I die, and fully a third of my life dissapears into a strange subconcious void. Ah well. All for the best I suppose. I hate baseball. Go cubs. I hate stupid television, but of course that presupposes that there is smart television. Oh well, I hate people that are smarter than me...except for you of course. My life is full of hate. No I take that back. My life is full of indifference. I try to hate, but all the things that I claim to hate...i only truly hate while I'm actually wasting the time to think about the things that I claim to hate. I hate aging. I'm not doing it well. I'm too tired. I want chocolate, but I want to feel that I can enjoy the chocolate without thinking once of getting fat. I want to direct a masterpiece. Masterpiece theatre...yeah...that's it. I'm rambling...but what's worse...my rambling, or you reading my rambling to get to a point. Guess what...if you haven't guessed by now...I never get to the point. Why? Because there isn't one. If there was a point, and we all knew what it was...well then...what would be the point. It's the journey not the destination that's important. I wish I was smart enough to have come up with that on my own. We all travel so many roads, God willing we get to travel a short distance together now and then. What good is a trip without someone to share it with...Thank God it's you. I love all of you.
Previous Posts
- As per usual Frank got me to thinkin. Damn that g...
- So I get home tonight a little after midnight, rea...
- Tonight the sky was on fire as I walked into work....
- I used to have this feeling. I was a bit younger,...
- Good evening friends. I've nothing really to writ...
- It's an interesting dichotomy to hate my job so mu...
- Never never never never never never never never ne...
- Ah love...everyone wants it...everyone craves it. ...
- Ah, to be a muse. To ignite that spark of creativ...
- We guess...we dance...we pretend...and we wake up ...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home