WHYTITLE
my life in the key of e
Thursday, October 23, 2003
I don't know what all ya'all are bitchin about...
MY PENIS IS FRICKIN HUGE
the end
posted by drasago @
3:46 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About Me
Name:
drasago
Location:
Salt Lake City, Utah, United States
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
In my imagination you are all happy. Wether this ...
I wrote a five page short story last night. When ...
every day, in every way, i'm getting fatter and fa...
I used to think I was cynical. Maybe I was, but i...
I like sleep. It seems to happen so rarely. Like...
As per usual Frank got me to thinkin. Damn that g...
So I get home tonight a little after midnight, rea...
Tonight the sky was on fire as I walked into work....
I used to have this feeling. I was a bit younger,...
Good evening friends. I've nothing really to writ...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home