Do you ever get that sour taste on the back of your tongue that no amount of water will get rid of. Yeah...me too. My stomach is about to burst with all the water inside me...i'm gonna have to pee like a little bitch...but that taste in my mouth just won't go away. Even if it's psychosomatic...my tongue still tastes funny.
Previous Posts
- Erica is teaching herself programming. Why? Beca...
- Daylight-savings isle three, one hour free with pu...
- I don't know what all ya'all are bitchin about... ...
- In my imagination you are all happy. Wether this ...
- I wrote a five page short story last night. When ...
- every day, in every way, i'm getting fatter and fa...
- I used to think I was cynical. Maybe I was, but i...
- I like sleep. It seems to happen so rarely. Like...
- As per usual Frank got me to thinkin. Damn that g...
- So I get home tonight a little after midnight, rea...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home