WHYTITLE

my life in the key of e

Sunday, October 26, 2003

Daylight-savings isle three, one hour free with purchase. I don't think that one hour is supposed to cause jet lag...but...hmmm. Last night plagued with horribly violent dreams, and the scariest part about it all was my complete lack of reaction to them upon waking. I have seen things in my sleep that no one should ever see. Yet I continue in the daytime undisturbed. Or am I? I feel a little ill today. Not all functions functioning. Is this my reaction? I am normal because I say so. I am tired because sometimes I have no other choice. I think my brain pukes and no one wants to clean that shit up. 12 people burned to death in california today, and I'm excited because I can turn down my thermostat tonight. I was told again last night that I have no soul. I'm pretty sure he was joking...but it did come out of nowhere, and he does hardly know me. It used to take people longer to make that observation. Maybe my internal marketing department got an upgrade. My advertising is mych slicker and more subtle...rendering it more efficient. Of course I am rambling, and my body is begging me to stop with the junk food. Pleading. I don't stop though. I'm in love with the dandy warhols, they make great insence stick watching music. I wonder if they do that on purpose. Once a year we get a 25 hour day. This was it. How did you spend your extra hour. This is the one single time a year when you actually get your wish for more hours in a day. I hope it was productive. I hope that sometimes your soul sings. I hope it makes beautiful music. I hope that sometimes you hold something precious in your hands, and realize that you won't always be able to do that. I hope that sometimes you recognize there is a greatness in you that you can get if you want. I hope you know that you are loved. Sometimes life is shit, that is when it's potentially the greatest. Because that is when we are most open to newness. I think it's time...sometimes to stop. To look. To feel air in our lungs. To hear what the universe is singing. Aparrently it's in b flat. Sing on universe...take no notice of me...I've got my shit covered.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home