Some nights I just can't write. I can see inside my mind the words, and on the screen they just aren't right. They just don't write. I've tried my fiction blog four times now...and tonight...it just remains empty. So instead, a thought on that. About three years ago, I went into my univers. A universe I created...a very dark place with people who worship me like God. Bad things happen there. This is a paramount Universe...based on the title of a short play that takes place there. Some days the people who live there shout at me...I can't contain them. Other days they whisper, and on some days...like today...I have to beg, even one of them to speak to me, and they don't. I think...no...I'm almost certain, that I'm afraid to visit some of the people who live there. I'm afraid to go to some of the places that are there already. Something I can't explain is...even though it's all in my head...it isn't really. This is a very real place...with very real people. Their stories surprise me. They frighten me...and fill me with joy. The people there have very dark secrets, and are sometimes reluctant to tell me. There are many doors to this universe. I think I have found many of them in my sleep. I have honestly dreamt of this place...and places in this place. I have been to the swamp, though only on the outside. I can't explain to you what this means, but it's not good. Tonight though...they are all quiet. I hope only sleeping, though I think not. I think Maddox is up to something bad. I think Dominique is afraid. I think Aaron is crying, and I think...well...Whatever is going on...they are all to preoccupied to let me come with them tonight...so tonight my fiction blog remains empty...and I think tonight...that will have to be okay.
Previous Posts
- You, me, and the rabbit. Tonight we're going to p...
- I sit in front of my computer, smelling incense, l...
- Today in the great U.S. state of Florida, a man wa...
- I used to write. Not a little blog now and then, ...
- I love what I see when my eyes are closed. It's p...
- So I was raised republican and mormon. I grew up ...
- Is there order in the chaos? I have to ask this o...
- I want to see you naked.
- I just erased an entire blog. It was four paragra...
- If I had a gopher that sat on my shoulder and it s...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home