If I had a gopher that sat on my shoulder and it spoke to me...I think that would be creepy. David Berkowitz in New York 1977 had a next door neighbor that owned a dog named sam. Sam told David to kill, so David did. That is also creepy. I'm glad I don't own a gopher.
Previous Posts
- Tonight my brain is tired and empty. Paul McCartn...
- So...some maintain that there is a global conspira...
- Why is everyone so concerned with reality? With s...
- Why does insomnia always happen at the least conve...
- What if I'm not as smart as I think I am? What if...
- I wish all the insignificant people would dissapea...
- Good evening, and welcome home to me. Yes I've be...
- Everybody wrote today but me. I didn't because I ...
- It's getting increasingly difficult to find time t...
- I hate everyone but me and you.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home