WHYTITLE

my life in the key of e

Thursday, September 04, 2003

I sit in front of my computer, smelling incense, listening to stolen music. I think of all of you. I read some of your words...those of you who write words. You all touch me. I sit at the hub of my own personal wheel. I think of all of the people who are meaningful in my life, and realize that a majority of them don't even know each other. They probably never will. In my heaven...you all do. We are all friends. We laugh...we work. We are all the same as we are now...only better. My heaven has bowling alleys. My heaven has beautiful warm lakes that you can swim in. My heaven has barbecue pits. My heaven has books, and playstation, and music. Mostly my heaven has all of you. Goodnight to you...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home