WHYTITLE

my life in the key of e

Sunday, August 24, 2003

I just erased an entire blog. It was four paragraphs and you'll never read it. That's all right. There is a reason I erased it. IT WAS RETARDED. My mind is a dark alley...you should never go in there alone. However much like a dark alley...once you shed some light on it you discover that there isn't much too it at all. Tonight I hate intellectuals. I don't understand why they all have to be so goddamned stupid. I don't understand the nature of the man who's smarter than everybody...and whose life goal is to prove it. I'd rather keep my mouth shut and let everyone think me a fool...than to open it and remove all doubt. Thanks for that one Oscar. I wish that the people who really deserved goodness, and kindness, and hope, and light...actually got it. I wish that money didn't buy happiness. Don't kid yourselves on that one...It wasn't untill after the beatles were all millionaires that they sang about not caring much for money...before they were big...yes...they sang about it...needing it, wanting it, and not having it. Tangents suck. Of course you can't go off on a tangent if you never had a point to begin with. Rambling scattered thoughts with no coherent throughline...my blogs are like a goddamn Beckett play. Well...Beckett's a genius...an intellectual. I know this because I've been told and I don't understand him. Why do the things we want elude us? Is chasing better than getting? I know I've said that before...but...just a thought. We can only chase what we don't have...I'm chasing sleep. I love all of you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home