WHYTITLE

my life in the key of e

Tuesday, August 19, 2003

So...some maintain that there is a global conspiracy. A plot to take over the world. I say...so what. Let em have it, they want it so bad. As long as I got a big mac, a playstation, some music, a treadmill...and...ah screw it. So Europe is moving toward unification, Tony Blair is a puppet, and not even a cute one at that. The CIA paid Osama to knock over a couple large buildings and it worked, because the USA got everything it wanted out of it. And we all talk about the great recovery of our great nation. PEOPLE DIED. Lots of people died for what??? So we could ask our leaders to take away just a few of our freedoms. All right I didn't want em anyway. Still haven't figured out the whole Iraq thing. All I know is people died. None of the right ones either. It's impossible for me to believe that our government is that inept. In the history of our nation...we have only gotten one...that's right ONE tyrant that we have gone after. ABRAHAM LINCOLN. Qadafi...still in power. Saddam...unaccounted for. Osama...still on dialysis. Castro...over seventy years old and still smokin...practically in our backyard. Either our military is completely disfunctional...or all of these people still serve a purpose and are better for us alive than dead. Hhhmmm. We need our villians. I think we just need to figure out who those villians are. Just remember...a vote for Joseph Leiberman is a vote for big brother. A vote for George W. is a vote for Big Brother's big brother. It doesn't matter, don't you see. The only way to win...is to never...ever...be afraid. Of anything. If a terrorist blows up the Superbowl..say NO...WE DO NOT WANT A HOMELAND SECURITY ACT. NO, WE DO NOT WANT A TERROR ALERT SYSTEM. NO...WE DO NOT WANT DONALD RUMSFIELD ON OUR T.V...GIVE US HOMER SIMPSON BY GOD AND GET OFF MY CABLE T.V. The government cannot protect you. They have never been able to. Don't for one minute believe that they can. They feed off of our insecurity. Our fear is their power. I AM NOT AFRAID.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home