WHYTITLE

my life in the key of e

Monday, September 15, 2003

Ah finaly, a return to my wonderful blank page. I've been absent...as is bound to happen now and then, but I'm back. I was reading through T.J.'s blog and thought about something he wrote. He said he's afraid his life won't turn out the way he want's it too. I say to that...who's ever does? Even with the most meticulous planning I think we find ourselve asking...all thi time...how did I get here? How did this person end up in my life? How di this happen...and I say thank God for that. What would life be without the surprises? Everyone of you...is a surprise in my life. You all are unplanned. God bless you for that. Three years ago...I was getting ready to gather the resources to start a theatre group in Utah. Now I'm here. Life didn't turn out like I'd planned. Thank God for that. Now I'm here...yes I have plans. Grand ones...I will work toward them. Life will change. So go T.J. Go and find your own success. Because your success can only be yours. Your failures can only be yours as well. There is no standard of measurement. You'll never know when you get either. Success will never feel like it, and failure is never an option. As long as you are breathing and fighting for something you haven't failed. You are the only judge of succes and failure...and there will always be someone who disagree's with you on both counts. You'll do whatever you do.We all do. As for me...I'm an incredible success in some aspects and a miserable failure in others. In the end who cares. I'm breathing. You all mean the world to me. The theatre will survive without me...but not me without it....I love all of you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home