Granted the search for perfection is an exercise in futility, but I'm a glutton for punishment. Goddammit I want to do perfect theatre. That's all. I look at production photos, from these small theatres all over the country and I ache to be part of something like that. I wish that I could dedicate all of my time to one thing. I wish I could wake up in the morning and go to the theatre and stay there untill I drop, then wake up and do it again the next day. I'm sure everyone has a motivating desire, but I swear to God mine is all consuming. I need to be there. I need to do better.
Previous Posts
- So another day closes on my life. Another day I'l...
- Some nights I just can't write. I can see inside ...
- You, me, and the rabbit. Tonight we're going to p...
- I sit in front of my computer, smelling incense, l...
- Today in the great U.S. state of Florida, a man wa...
- I used to write. Not a little blog now and then, ...
- I love what I see when my eyes are closed. It's p...
- So I was raised republican and mormon. I grew up ...
- Is there order in the chaos? I have to ask this o...
- I want to see you naked.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home