Everybody wrote today but me. I didn't because I can't. Erica's in pain. Her back hurts, but pain goes deeper. I'm in pain. Communication takes place on digital airwaves and buried internet cables. Eye to eye...what? I want...I need...I had...I am...what?...Memories are sweeter than honey, but where does the honey go when you swallow. What's left. The only eternal is why.
Previous Posts
- It's getting increasingly difficult to find time t...
- I hate everyone but me and you.
- I have nothing to say today. I'm supposed to slee...
- I'm always right. I'm incredibly selfish. I'm fo...
- Time doesn't exist. It's fiction. We measure it ...
- What are we chasing? What motivates action on a d...
- Some say the glass is half empty. Some say half f...
- Tragedy! What is it that makes it so damn appeali...
- Sometimes it's hard to tell if kitty is growling o...
- I had a dream that Howard Roark was a 50 year old ...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home