WHYTITLE

my life in the key of e

Monday, August 18, 2003

Why is everyone so concerned with reality? With sanity? With being crazy. Ohh look at me I'm crazy...I'm insane...I'm extreme. I'm... screw you. You aren't crazy or insane. You are a human being with human emotions with human fears. You are not special. You are not a unique or beautiful snowflake. Why do people all have to dress the same, listen to the same music, get the same tatoos, and read the same books to express their individuality? Being individual doesn't mean being different, or being the same. All it means is being unapologetically, perfectly, fully, you. Don't pretend. Don't act. Don't try to understand or condemn. Just be. If you like something...like it...if you don't, don't. No excuses. Reality is just another reason for people to give up. It's an automatic excuse for not living. For not giving. For not taking. Reality is only about limits...and there are no limits. Ever. For any reason. If it can be thought, reasoned, imagined, hoped...or dreamt. It can be done. Do it. Only if you want it. Only if you can't exist without it. Know it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home