Time doesn't exist. It's fiction. We measure it out in one earth revolution around the sun. Why do we do that? Because it explains age. That's all. It's a mathematical breakdown of symbols representing absolutely nothing. And this nothingness we call minutes, and seconds, and hours, and years. All in all it is the measure of a lifetime. My Grandfather made 98 trips around the sun. And all those hours minutes and seconds mean nothing now. I don't believe that time represents the measure of a man. So why am I trying so hard to stop it? Where does this irrational fear that time is passing me by come from? Why did I wake up this morning with the thought that unless I do what I really want (need) to do then time is wasted. I desperately want (need) to spend what available imaginary time I have left involved in theatre. Kitty chases his tail. He spins around a few times a day. I'm not sure why, or what he's doing. Perhaps his imaginary measure of time is based on spins around his own feet. I'm chasing my tail every second I'm at work.
Previous Posts
- What are we chasing? What motivates action on a d...
- Some say the glass is half empty. Some say half f...
- Tragedy! What is it that makes it so damn appeali...
- Sometimes it's hard to tell if kitty is growling o...
- I had a dream that Howard Roark was a 50 year old ...
- I"m not sure what Kitty thinks about God. I'd be ...
- Kitty sees something under the bed. It makes me f...
- It's early morning. I'm up because she's up and s...
- Kitty is hiding. He's a neurotic tubby ball of bl...
- Good evening to anyone who may come across this. ...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home