WHYTITLE

my life in the key of e

Tuesday, July 08, 2003

Kitty sees something under the bed. It makes me fear an infestation, but I'm not sure what infests this type of apartment complex. Most likely it's just that my cat is insane. I've been slowly coming to that conclusion anyway. It's all right though. He's just a cat, what does it matter if he's a bit crazy. We just point and laugh and think kitty is funny. Which he is. I don't think I ever have to worry about going nuts. Sanity runs in the family. It doesn't even really skip a generation. I've seen crazy folks. All you have to do is ride city transit to know that mental health is really in a decline. I don't think we give enough lobotomies. Nothing like a good brain drilling to make the sane go stupid. But what makes a person crazy. For real. Obviously some lack of a grounding in reality, but why is that necessarily true. What is reality anyway. I think reality is just a mass concensus of perception. So when one voice disagrees with the majority, he's crazy. But just as crazy is the person who agrees entirely with the majority. Also crazy is the one who suggests that the majority might stand for a little improvement. I am therefore I think. I think i'm not insane. At least I'm not staring intently at something under my bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home