I'm always right. I'm incredibly selfish. I'm focused on me more than others, and I can't help it. The worst part about all of this is that I love me. By always right...I mean that I am. Of course I can be wrong about facts, figures, dates, times, memories, colors, sounds, shapes, feelings, thoughts, actions, and infinite other things. But my opinion is the only one that matters to me. I'm willing to be persuaded. I can be easily...but until I am...what I know is all I have. That's why I'm always right. Once I change my mind, my new rightness becomes what was always right, and what was wrong is no longer a concern. I'm babbling. I don't understand self worth. I don't understand where or when selfishness became a bad thing. I love you not because of you, but because of me. I want to be with you not to enlighten you, but to enlighten me. I cannot say I want, I love, I choose, I believe, I care, I am...without always first saying...I. I am selfish. And I want you to be. Because when you are selfish and you choose to spend time with me...not because of me, but because of you...I understand that I am now a part of you. And when I choose you, not for you but for me...it's because you are part of me. Someone thinks I have the lowest self-esteem on the planet, because...and I truly do believe this...I don't think God loves me. More importantly I don't think he even really cares. My thought to this is...why should my esteem be tied to what God thinks. I love me. I care. I am the most important me in the world. If God can say I am, why can't I. I am. I truly, really, honestly am. I am, therefore I think. I think I'm tired. Kitty spends time with me, and I know that to Kitty, there is no one but Kitty. He and I understand each other. Goodnight Kitty.
Previous Posts
- Time doesn't exist. It's fiction. We measure it ...
- What are we chasing? What motivates action on a d...
- Some say the glass is half empty. Some say half f...
- Tragedy! What is it that makes it so damn appeali...
- Sometimes it's hard to tell if kitty is growling o...
- I had a dream that Howard Roark was a 50 year old ...
- I"m not sure what Kitty thinks about God. I'd be ...
- Kitty sees something under the bed. It makes me f...
- It's early morning. I'm up because she's up and s...
- Kitty is hiding. He's a neurotic tubby ball of bl...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home