WHYTITLE

my life in the key of e

Thursday, December 08, 2005

What's next...

That's always the thought that comes to mind as soon as I open a show. At least as a director. As an actor I at least hold that thought until the current show closes, but now The Play About the Baby still has two performances left and I'm already thinking..."What's next?"

Walter at LVLT has hit me up to direct Carol Churchhill's Cloud Nine in the blackbox this coming spring, but so far I just can't really get into the script at all. I am hoping that I can change his mind and get him to let me do Quills. Yeah that's right. Doug Wright...the playwrite is the person who wrote the screenplay and also has a stageplay available for production. How fun would that be? D ordered up a copy of the script from dramatists and will hopefully have a copy of it soon. So yeah...looking to do that.

I guess though I'll of course be auditioning...probably sometime next month...for Take me Out. I'm really hoping to be cast in that. It was one of the many many reasons I joined up at the athletic club and started working out. Still no noticable difference there...but hopefully soon I'll be much less fat. Of course a bout of bulemia would be helpful there as well.

The problem is that I'm internally burning right now for more theatre. Which is nice cause I think the fire died there for a while. I just couldn't conjure up...hard as I tried...any interest in any thing theatre related. A couple of dry months...with my own personal life situation just sort of made me very apathetic to the whole thing. Which in retrospect kinda saddens me...but I guess that's how the ball rolls now and then. It is nice that I'm all into it again. I wish I had more money, cause the dramatists website is one of my favorites.

As a side not...KEVIN...if you read this at all...can you let me know when SITI might be going up there to Logan again. I'd be very interested in taking a week and going up for that. If it happens anytime...or might happen...please let me know.

I guess that's it for tonight. Who knows when I'll post again... I sure as hell don't.

TTFN...I love all of you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home