WHYTITLE

my life in the key of e

Friday, August 05, 2005

HOWDY FOLKS

FRANK...I love you man. I'm glad to hear that you are out and on the road to recovery. I was terribly concerned when I hear you weren't well. May you soon rise and sit as well or better than ever. As for me, I'm still adjusting to life alone in the house. I'm making slow but sure personal changes that I think are for the better. I still don't have a computer that works in my home (though I have two that don't) so my blogs are still few and far between, but I still think about you all every day.

I'm reading a lot. Finished up Harry Potter 2 days after it was released. LOVED IT. My favorite so far. Until book 6 came out I was most fond of #4, but this one changed all that. LOVED THE END. A lot. Now I'm reading some books that I'm really enjoying quite a bit. Some mystery type books by Douglas Preston and Lincoln Child writing together. They have a fantastic FBI agent character that I'm totally enamored with. I'm sort of reading them backwards...in that in started with their most recent first, and working back, which is fun, but I'm finding out information in a weird way. Oh well...if anybody is looking for a good read...look them up.

Still planning on directing for the Beckett Festival coming up. Auditions will probably be soon. I think I might audition for next years Shakespeare Festival in Cedar City. I need to drop 20 first, but I'm working on that.

I have a lot more to write...so hopefully I'll have a chance real soon. And also be more focused. I know this is just kind of a small update on my life, and I usually don't like to do that...but it's what came out when I started writing, so ya'all will just have to deal. Alright.

I really do love all of you. I wish you all the most success and happiness that you can find or create. I also wish all of you many many more orgasms than you are currently having. Just save some for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home