WHYTITLE

my life in the key of e

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

I DOUBT

anyone will even check this. Hell, I wouldn't. It's nearly impossible for me to get on a computer right now, and will be for only about another month, when I can finally afford to buy a new one. Actually should be able to do that four weeks from tomorrow. Then I'll be a wonder boy blogger again, but until then who knows.

So if you've heard, or even if you haven't, the rumors are all true. E and I are seperating. She'll be moving to Seattle this coming Sunday morning. She's going to pursue a professional acting career, and good luck to her. God bless her in her travels. She has a huge audition on the 27th and I would be fantastic if she made it into any one of the many many equity theatres she'll be auditioning for there. We'll keep you posted.

As for me...well I'm staying right here in vegas and seeing what the wind blows my way...
TTFN.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home