Good Evening...
Most days I function like a normal human being. I go through my motions and accept the fact that everyone else is doing the same. Some days however...I notice every single woman in visual range. Today was one of those days.
I used to go to the movies at least twice a week. I saw everything. I prided myself in being a "movie whore". And I was. I haven't seen a movie since June. Erica still lived in Vegas the last time I stepped foot in a movie theatre. That was a while back. I know I've missed a couple of films that most probably considered "worth it". Maybe I have...I just can't seem to care. Every week I look up at the marquee at the theatre next to my house and just can't generate the interest. I don't really feel like I've missed out on anything.
So two tampa bay buccaneers cheerleaders were arrested and subsequently fired for certain shenannigans they performed in a bathroom. They got caught solely because they were holding up the line for the toilet. I'm probably the only one on earth who thinks they shouldn't have been canned...(pun intended), but come on. Ray Lewis is accused of murder...same with Jamal Lewis. They're both still playing. Reuben Droughnes played two days after being arrested for drunk driving. But of course they're superstars. These chicks are havin a bit of love time together and get fired... I call foul.
Of course Terrell Owens says he hates donovan mcnabb and he's canned as well...so maybe by logic does have flaws.
I'm a bit scattered, forgive me...a generalized feeling of apathy has taken hold the past few days...and I'm having a real hard time caring.
I used to go to the movies at least twice a week. I saw everything. I prided myself in being a "movie whore". And I was. I haven't seen a movie since June. Erica still lived in Vegas the last time I stepped foot in a movie theatre. That was a while back. I know I've missed a couple of films that most probably considered "worth it". Maybe I have...I just can't seem to care. Every week I look up at the marquee at the theatre next to my house and just can't generate the interest. I don't really feel like I've missed out on anything.
So two tampa bay buccaneers cheerleaders were arrested and subsequently fired for certain shenannigans they performed in a bathroom. They got caught solely because they were holding up the line for the toilet. I'm probably the only one on earth who thinks they shouldn't have been canned...(pun intended), but come on. Ray Lewis is accused of murder...same with Jamal Lewis. They're both still playing. Reuben Droughnes played two days after being arrested for drunk driving. But of course they're superstars. These chicks are havin a bit of love time together and get fired... I call foul.
Of course Terrell Owens says he hates donovan mcnabb and he's canned as well...so maybe by logic does have flaws.
I'm a bit scattered, forgive me...a generalized feeling of apathy has taken hold the past few days...and I'm having a real hard time caring.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home