SOCIAL LIFE??? HA
I haven't seen a single friend since our show closed like two weeks ago or something like that. I haven't talked to any either I think. Maybe T.J., but that might have been a voicemail conversation. I can't remember really. For that entire time I've averaged (on a good night) four hours of sleep. I've been working between 10 and 18 hours a day since without a day off. It's true. I know the thought on that is WOW WHAT GREAT OVERTIME YOU MUST GET...yeah I suppose...maybe. I'll be able to catch up on some bills. That will be nice. BUT FUCK THAT SHIT. I'd much rather at least be able to see someone once. It was very nice to be invited to T.J.'s birthday party, and I hope it was a good one. I sure miss all y'all. I can't even tell what day it is anymore. I don't even remember seasons. I asked a coworker if his kid was out for summer vacation yet??? IT'S FUCKING FEBRUARY. I didn't know that. Honestly in my mind at the time it seemed like June. Or October. Or Christmas. I don't know anymore.
I feel like I'm just bitching, and I apologize for that. I'm home long enough to feed my cat, take a nap, shower, and get back to work.
Thank God it's a titty show we're putting up. If it wasn't for that one saving grace I probably would have jumped from a very high bridge by now. Except Las Vegas doesn't have any high bridges. Just tall buildings. And I wouldn't want to ruin anyone's gambling vacation.
I hope everyone is good. Maybe someday I'll get to see you again.
How did DIE MOTHERFUCKER DIE go? I thought I might get to see at least one night of it. Boy was I mistaken.
Hey,
I love all of you.
I feel like I'm just bitching, and I apologize for that. I'm home long enough to feed my cat, take a nap, shower, and get back to work.
Thank God it's a titty show we're putting up. If it wasn't for that one saving grace I probably would have jumped from a very high bridge by now. Except Las Vegas doesn't have any high bridges. Just tall buildings. And I wouldn't want to ruin anyone's gambling vacation.
I hope everyone is good. Maybe someday I'll get to see you again.
How did DIE MOTHERFUCKER DIE go? I thought I might get to see at least one night of it. Boy was I mistaken.
Hey,
I love all of you.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home