WHYTITLE

my life in the key of e

Thursday, December 18, 2003

DRAMA...it's what we live for...

but why do we have to have so goddamn much of it in our real lives. I seem right now to be indirectly involved in so many side plots of my own life story. All the drama around me seems to have nothing to do with me directly, but yet...AAAAHHHHH. Okay.
T.J. It's good to see you again. I can't wait to do more of it. We got some catchin up to do.
Katrina. I miss the fuck out of you...even though I see you so often. I really do.
Deanne. I won't tell you it's okay, I'll just say I love you. And For what it's worth...thank you.
Joel. I absolutely disagree...you are only limited by the options you are afraid to take...and the one's you think aren't available are probably much easier than you imagine...but for all that preaching...I have to swallow that pill as well...also disagree on the whole talent issue...but I do agree that those with vast amounts of it are fucking annoying.
Frank. Yeah...they caught Saddam...and no one expected a safer world for it. I think even bush is a little dissapointed we got him...but I'll start taking bets on when focus re-shift's to Osama again...We always gotta have a bad guy.
Bruce. Come Visit...soon.
Kyle. Tomorrow night...WE BOWL.
Sherri. Somwhere we lost touch...it happens...life happens...but let me say this. I admire you for your desire to get better. I admire you for getting out there and auditioning. Go for it sweety...
E. I love you. I will always love you. No matter where we go, how we get there, or how it all ends up...you make it worth it.
You all make it worth it. A bit cheesy perhaps, but absolutely true...My world is better for having all of you in it...for good bad and ugly...I wake up in the morning and my world is better for having you in it. I love all of you...
and I love you too...all those who I haven't named specifically...it's not because I've forgotten...I promise you that.
J.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home