WHYTITLE

my life in the key of e

Tuesday, December 16, 2003

Words words words

Yeah, it's true...my computer is crap. I need to have it fixed in a real bad way, but I'm poor. I'm feeling quite mellow...which is cool considering I haven't even smoked anything. I'm sitting here in the dark, listening to kinda cool music and stealing e's coke. Tomorrow night we go see LOTR. Midnight show at the Orleans or somewhere. Our Christmas show at work is complete crap. They call it a Christmas Spectacular, but spectacular it is not. E calls from the other room...turn up the music...I do...we dance...she and I. Not together, but definitely around. We dance around. Someday Synchronicity will catch up with us...or not. Words words words. In Christian Mythology...there was once a perfect language. There was never misunderstanding. Every word meant what it was. I can't even imagine what perfect communication was. Then a few folks tried getting to heaven the easy way, by building a tower to get there...HA. So God said fuck you and confused the languages. He took away the perfect language and communication became imperfect. People stopped understanding each other. Now the Human Race has to kill one another because my word for God is different than your word for God. Your word for love does not mean what my word means. And still we are effectively destroying what language we have...every day...but for now I'm tired. And the discussion on Language Murder is a long one indeed...so good nizzle ma fizzle's.
I loveizzle you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home