WHYTITLE

my life in the key of e

Friday, December 05, 2003

fuckoff ya weird fucker

So my computer is completely fried. I've tried everything I can think of to fix it...and it's not for the fixin. T.J. finally stopped in to say hi in blogland...good to see you're not dead.
I'd be ugly if I weren't so good lookin...yeah...
so anyway...I don't really have a lot to say...I love all of you and all that jazz. It's true though.
I guess that's about all for now...
I'd write a lot more...i have a shitload to say, but now is neither the time or place. I know that sometimes...the bullshit runs deep.
When the floodgates open...i hope I'm nowhere near a blog...or a person for that matter...some things should be left unsaid...if that's impossible...they should very certainly be left unheard and unread.
that is all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home