WHYTITLE

my life in the key of e

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Frustration

So I finally get my home computer up and running and it seems to be systematically falling apart. I think the new home phone I got is interfering with the wireless mouse I already have, cause now I can't use it. I have to use my corded mouse, which is fine, but doesn't have the rolley knob in the middle, and I really love my rolley knob. *Sigh*. Oh well. I've been (Trying) to work out again, so I'm sore all over. I guess it's a good sore, that's what they say, but damn I hurt everywhere. Work is a huge stress...but hey, at least I'm working I guess. The apartment complex I'm at has fucked up so I gotta go talk to the landlord. Of course she's only open when I'm at work so that's gonna be fun to figure out. *Sigh* I desperately want something I can NEVER possibly have. *Sigh* Crap.
All right, so I'm bitching a lot I guess. Maybe tomorrow I will have written something that is actually worth taking the time to read. For tonight...it's simply frustration.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:04 PM, Blogger Almighty One said…

    Hey I don't even have a piece of crap of my own, I have to envy yours!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home