WHYTITLE

my life in the key of e

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

We live in a beautiful world.

I've stopped trying to figure out how I feel, and this is perhaps a bad thing, because people still occasionally ask me, and I don't have an answer, so I say I'm fine. Which I am, but I have this suspicion that there's something underneath it all. Someday I might be just curious enough to find out.
I know that although I'm alone, I'm not all that lonely. I know I miss you, but obviously not enough to keep in touch. It doesn't mean I love you any less, and I do love you. Intensely.
I think about you, and what you are doing. I hope it's fun, and fulfilling.
Today I thought I missed the Rapture. The casino was empty. Not just slower than usual, I mean empty. Not a single person at any table, or machine. I've never seen anything like it. I found out later that there were still people around, so apparently the Rapture hasn't happened yet. I'm pretty sure it never will, and even if it did, I'd still miss it, but the funny thing is, it could happen around me with people dissapearing right in front of my eyes, and I still wouldn't believe in the Rapture.
Sleep well Angels. Hope you're all still here in the morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home