Bad for Fun
So last night, even though I knew I had to wake up damn early, and that I had to work for 14 hours today, and that I had to rehearse for 3 hours, I went up to Voodoo. I knew that I would get about 3 hours of sleep. I knew all this to begin with. But I say SFW. I've always been a big fan of bad ideas. That's where all the fun comes from. For instance I have nothing against self induced vommiting, as long as it's rare and occasional. Like, maybe, just...I don't know...every day. Perhaps just after breakfast. And just before bed. Bulemeia's fun...YAY EATING DISORDER. I may have rotten teeth, but I LOOK FATBULOUS. HA...even if you don't like it, that's fuckin hysterical. At least to me.
So yeah, perhaps I'm a bit wrecked today, but I knew I would be. I went anyway. I'm not bitchin...I'm really not. I had a great time, and givin the opportunity I'd do it again tonight.
Plus not many people have the opportunity to see me do the World Famous Shower Dance.
And I wasn't even drinking.
that would have been bad
real bad
however
I am a big fan of bad ideas.
So yeah, perhaps I'm a bit wrecked today, but I knew I would be. I went anyway. I'm not bitchin...I'm really not. I had a great time, and givin the opportunity I'd do it again tonight.
Plus not many people have the opportunity to see me do the World Famous Shower Dance.
And I wasn't even drinking.
that would have been bad
real bad
however
I am a big fan of bad ideas.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home