WHYTITLE

my life in the key of e

Saturday, January 06, 2007

A day in the life

Today I broke four toes on my left hand. I know I was confused too.

On my way to work I got turned around and ended up back home again, but when I walked in the door I saw Prince sitting there and thought I was at work so I left to go home. Halfway home I remebered I was at home so I turned around and ended up at work again, which is where i was supposed to be in the first place. I know it doesn't work out, but it did. So there.

Today I ate chocolate. Not because I wanted to, but because I didn't want to, and it's only by overcoming adversity that we can build character, and I REFUSE to feel guilty for trying to better myself.

My brief yet occasional attempts at humanity have mostly been miserable failures. Which makes it less likely that I'll try again.

If you can see, good for you. Stop rubbing it in. Smug bastard.

I used to really enjoy blowing things out of proportion. Now I like making molehills out of mountains. I also enjoy mixing metaphors.
Enjoy the rest of your all too short lives.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home