Your Life
Do what you want. Take ownership. Stop worrying what other people think all the damn time.
If you're happy, I'm happy for you.
Stop judging. Don't accept judgement.
Don't do what you're told. Do what you feel. Feel what you do.
Everything is temporary. Even the pain. That's why it's so easy to forget. And you will. Forget.
You think you know so much. Well. You do. I think that's neat. I thought I loved you once. Now I'm sure of it.
There are so many things I want to say to you. So many thoughts in my head as I lay awake at night. However sincere I may be however, I lack the power of conviction.
I like everything about you, except the things I don't. I can say the same thing about myself. But I won't.
Why do you always focus on the things that are directly in focus. The peripheral is interesting to. Sometimes more so.
Your life is beautiful. There is so much goddamn beauty everywhere, all around you. You carry it like a coin in your pocket, and yet the burden of your sadness continues to permeate your very existence. I think that's beautiful too.
I miss the big things.
I miss the small things.
I miss everything, and somehow I'm still able to laugh through it all. I can't help it. It's more amusing than I'll ever be able to explain.
Thanks for that.
Everything is bigger than you.
Except me.
I'm bigger than everything. If God can say I am that I am, Why can't I? I am God.
So are you.
So is everybody.
Except God. He's an enchillada.
If you're happy, I'm happy for you.
Stop judging. Don't accept judgement.
Don't do what you're told. Do what you feel. Feel what you do.
Everything is temporary. Even the pain. That's why it's so easy to forget. And you will. Forget.
You think you know so much. Well. You do. I think that's neat. I thought I loved you once. Now I'm sure of it.
There are so many things I want to say to you. So many thoughts in my head as I lay awake at night. However sincere I may be however, I lack the power of conviction.
I like everything about you, except the things I don't. I can say the same thing about myself. But I won't.
Why do you always focus on the things that are directly in focus. The peripheral is interesting to. Sometimes more so.
Your life is beautiful. There is so much goddamn beauty everywhere, all around you. You carry it like a coin in your pocket, and yet the burden of your sadness continues to permeate your very existence. I think that's beautiful too.
I miss the big things.
I miss the small things.
I miss everything, and somehow I'm still able to laugh through it all. I can't help it. It's more amusing than I'll ever be able to explain.
Thanks for that.
Everything is bigger than you.
Except me.
I'm bigger than everything. If God can say I am that I am, Why can't I? I am God.
So are you.
So is everybody.
Except God. He's an enchillada.


1 Comments:
At 8:13 AM,
Almighty One said…
Mmmm,hhhmm.
I think someone is thinking about someone!
Post a Comment
<< Home