Hey dudes
So today I found out that Prince rented out the showroom where I work to do a concert on May 25th. I guess for a day I'll be working for his royal purpleness. Won't that be nice.
After that my whole work situation gets a little sketchy. Not even sure if I'll be employed beyond June 15th. That's pretty scary. Of course probably worrying over nothing in the end, but oh well, at least it gives me something to add a little excitement in my life.
Frank, I would love for you to send me anything that you have written. I've always loved reading your stuff man. Send it on over....
I wish I were more exciting...
After that my whole work situation gets a little sketchy. Not even sure if I'll be employed beyond June 15th. That's pretty scary. Of course probably worrying over nothing in the end, but oh well, at least it gives me something to add a little excitement in my life.
Frank, I would love for you to send me anything that you have written. I've always loved reading your stuff man. Send it on over....
I wish I were more exciting...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home