WHYTITLE

my life in the key of e

Friday, July 07, 2006

I'm boring...

I've got absolutely nothing to report. Job still great and sucks all at the same time. I'm still poor. I still have no car. I still have no computer. I still have no money. And I still have a tubby bastard of a cat. I'm still not getting laid. I still don't go to nearly as many movies as I used to, although I did go to superman and it was super man. How I long for a grapefruit.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:02 AM, Blogger Almighty One said…

    I call it, "Same shit, same shovel, and I have to dig it".

     
  • At 5:48 AM, Blogger Deanne said…

    jayc, you are a goober

    dude, so it's a crappy friday, and you got the blues...and superman

    "Come on, Homer, pull yourself together and come get drunk with us."

    miss you, back home, call me,
    love, d

     

Post a Comment

<< Home