WHYTITLE

my life in the key of e

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Hey dudes...

What's up ya'all. Hope everyone is looking forward to a good summer. Gonna be a ballbuster here, twas over 90 degrees today. HOT HOT HOT.

The Kid Rock concert kicked major ass. Just him and his band up on stage nonstop for over two hours. Did a lot of his own shit, and a lot of covers too. Had a fuckin awesome time.

Because of my work schedule and the hell that it is (and sooner to become) I'm not able to do or commit myself to any theatre right now. It's okay for now, cause not a lot happening that I'm interested in at the moment, but I'm starting to go through some serious withdrawals. Which means that Dramatists is gonna start making some serious money off of me, cause when I withdraw...I buy scripts. Just how it happens with me. Haven't seen many of my friends for a long while now...withdrawing there as well.

Work suck, life is good, and I love all of you...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home