Crossin Borders...
AMEN DEANNE. More hottub parties are certainly in order. And I find it's a wonderful thing to always have a camera on hand. HA
When I was a kid growing up in wide open Wyoming, my father tried his damndest to intill a hatred for Utah in all us kids. Utah had the worst drivers on earth, filled to the brim with snow stealing bastards. Yes it's true, the folks in utah would seed the snow clouds to make them snow over the ski slopes emptying the skies before they could reach the Wyoming farm lands. Oh well. Anytime we went to Utah for any reason, he would always encourage us to hold our breath when we crossed state line so as not to pollute our lungs with that horrid Utah air. I always secretly thought maybe he was just trying to kill us. If not shut us up. The other secret I harbored was that I really liked Utah. Well SLC anyway. That's where the fun was. There seemed to be more people at any given time just in Crossroads Mall alone than in the entire state of Wyoming. And so many of them were my age...and hot. Also Utah had a never ending supply of Goth Girls which was something never to be seen in my home town. Plus...stolen snow or not...the slopes in Utah are awesome. The only thing I hated was that it was a family requirement it seems to spend an ungodly amount of time in or around Temple Square. It's pretty and all I guess, but also boring as fuck. No boredom on earth equals that of being trapped for all hours in the Salt Lake Geneology library however. Mom would go there and research names cause she was really into that shit. Hours in a (So called) library and not a goddamned book to read. I told my mom once that I liked salt lake way better than Mt. View Wyoming, and she informed me it would break my fathers heart to hear that. So I never told him. Oh well...I finaly found my true home. This den of iniquity. Sin City. Good people, and the buffet's aren't bad either. Little Darlings is fantastic. Bruce you gotta come to a strip club with us. I don't know if Liz would kill you or not...but you gotta come anyway. Hot asian goth chick always dances to evanessence. And...bonus...she get's naked.
July 13 was my 8th anniversary. We're off to a rockin start. It's a great thing being married to someone you really love so much...I like her too...that makes it even cooler.
Speaking of E...she got offered a movie role...small film school thing. She was really excited about it too...until she read the script...which I must admit was absolute shit.
This blog has no point.
J
When I was a kid growing up in wide open Wyoming, my father tried his damndest to intill a hatred for Utah in all us kids. Utah had the worst drivers on earth, filled to the brim with snow stealing bastards. Yes it's true, the folks in utah would seed the snow clouds to make them snow over the ski slopes emptying the skies before they could reach the Wyoming farm lands. Oh well. Anytime we went to Utah for any reason, he would always encourage us to hold our breath when we crossed state line so as not to pollute our lungs with that horrid Utah air. I always secretly thought maybe he was just trying to kill us. If not shut us up. The other secret I harbored was that I really liked Utah. Well SLC anyway. That's where the fun was. There seemed to be more people at any given time just in Crossroads Mall alone than in the entire state of Wyoming. And so many of them were my age...and hot. Also Utah had a never ending supply of Goth Girls which was something never to be seen in my home town. Plus...stolen snow or not...the slopes in Utah are awesome. The only thing I hated was that it was a family requirement it seems to spend an ungodly amount of time in or around Temple Square. It's pretty and all I guess, but also boring as fuck. No boredom on earth equals that of being trapped for all hours in the Salt Lake Geneology library however. Mom would go there and research names cause she was really into that shit. Hours in a (So called) library and not a goddamned book to read. I told my mom once that I liked salt lake way better than Mt. View Wyoming, and she informed me it would break my fathers heart to hear that. So I never told him. Oh well...I finaly found my true home. This den of iniquity. Sin City. Good people, and the buffet's aren't bad either. Little Darlings is fantastic. Bruce you gotta come to a strip club with us. I don't know if Liz would kill you or not...but you gotta come anyway. Hot asian goth chick always dances to evanessence. And...bonus...she get's naked.
July 13 was my 8th anniversary. We're off to a rockin start. It's a great thing being married to someone you really love so much...I like her too...that makes it even cooler.
Speaking of E...she got offered a movie role...small film school thing. She was really excited about it too...until she read the script...which I must admit was absolute shit.
This blog has no point.
J


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home