WHYTITLE

my life in the key of e

Monday, June 07, 2004

pumpin munchers

Don't you hate when you decide to rush the yellow light, but the guy in front of you doesn't.

Kurt Vonnegut in his book "TIMEQUAKE" posits the theory that the human mind is basically self cannablistic. He speculates (in a very funny, yet cynnical manner) that most of us hate life so much that we are actually looking for a way out of it. I like to think that this isn't true. I believe that we spend a majority of our lives fighting death.

The second worst thing about hearing voices in your head is knowing that you actually hear real voices in your head. The worst thing is knowing that whoever you tell this to will think you are crazy.

Some people say that the most life affirming act a person can perform is of a sexual nature. I however think the most life affirming act a person can perform is opening your eyes in the morning.

Reagan died. I'm sure he'll always be remembered as a true hollywood legend.

Too Bad GWB never made any movies.

There's more...but not for you...not tonight.
J

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home