WHYTITLE

my life in the key of e

Thursday, July 01, 2004

This Friday...

I think I'm going to a nude beach. I don't know where one is. Somewhere in California I hear. I'm just going to wake up early get in the car and drive. I know, I'll probably be one in about 500 fat naked bald guys out on some southern cali beach...rather gay, but before the day is over I will have swam naked in the ocean. I've never done that before. I think I'll love it. Anyone who wants to call in sick, or just plain come along is free to join in. Send me an email or give me a call. Pitch in a few bucks gas and we'll spend a few naked hours on a beach. Then turn around and come home. By the way...anyone know where one is??? Failing all that I guess there is first friday.
J

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home