Howdy folks
He thought very little about everything...
"For weeks, security officials have expressed concern about several upcoming high-profile events, including Saturday's dedication of the National World War II Memorial on the National Mall in Washington, D.C.
Other potential targets include the G8 economic summit on Sea Island, Georgia, Fourth of July celebrations, the Democratic convention in Boston, the Republican convention in New York, and the Olympics in Greece.
Although there is no specific target, time or date for the possible attack, the information is the culmination of intelligence that has been known and gathered over time -- and it is the assessment that is new, the sources said."
In other words...Please please please america...be afraid for no reason at all...because without your fear we have no power...
So U.S. Forces bombed a wedding in Iraq. Killing a good truck load of people including the bride and groom. In a statement released by the military the official response was...and I shit you not...
"Even bad guys have celebrations."
Things that make you go hmmm.
Last night King George revealed a five point plan for turning the government of Iraq back to the people...saying essentially it's yours...deal with it...we still aren't leaving. This took 5 minutes for him to say. The rest of his speech consisted of fourty five minutes of him saying..."Look at me...didn't I do a great job with schools and education." HA...I think the King has lost his mind...
So Deanne hated Troy...which is fine. I remember the time not long ago when I hated pretty much everything I saw. Now I'm numb to it. I did like Troy though. Even with it's faults which were plenty. I liked it all the same. Sure Achilles never actually saw the inside of Troy, was dead long before there was a horse. Sure both Menalaus and Agamemnon both lived through the war. In fact Menalaus actually took Helen back to Sparta. Ajax also lived much longer...They never did show them throw Hector's baby over the walls of Troy. That happened in the Illiad as well. But thank God they got rid of the God's. Also loved the "God's envy us.." monologue, and I could watch the Hector/Achilles fight scene over and over and over again.
Shrek II made me laugh riotously. Thank you Hollywood for making me forget our Terror Alert Status is elevated and costing us millions of tax dollars weekly.
I sat in the hot tub naked tonight. I figured why the hell not. No one was around and it was nice. Perhaps again sometime soon. That's all for now. More to come I'm sure.
"For weeks, security officials have expressed concern about several upcoming high-profile events, including Saturday's dedication of the National World War II Memorial on the National Mall in Washington, D.C.
Other potential targets include the G8 economic summit on Sea Island, Georgia, Fourth of July celebrations, the Democratic convention in Boston, the Republican convention in New York, and the Olympics in Greece.
Although there is no specific target, time or date for the possible attack, the information is the culmination of intelligence that has been known and gathered over time -- and it is the assessment that is new, the sources said."
In other words...Please please please america...be afraid for no reason at all...because without your fear we have no power...
So U.S. Forces bombed a wedding in Iraq. Killing a good truck load of people including the bride and groom. In a statement released by the military the official response was...and I shit you not...
"Even bad guys have celebrations."
Things that make you go hmmm.
Last night King George revealed a five point plan for turning the government of Iraq back to the people...saying essentially it's yours...deal with it...we still aren't leaving. This took 5 minutes for him to say. The rest of his speech consisted of fourty five minutes of him saying..."Look at me...didn't I do a great job with schools and education." HA...I think the King has lost his mind...
So Deanne hated Troy...which is fine. I remember the time not long ago when I hated pretty much everything I saw. Now I'm numb to it. I did like Troy though. Even with it's faults which were plenty. I liked it all the same. Sure Achilles never actually saw the inside of Troy, was dead long before there was a horse. Sure both Menalaus and Agamemnon both lived through the war. In fact Menalaus actually took Helen back to Sparta. Ajax also lived much longer...They never did show them throw Hector's baby over the walls of Troy. That happened in the Illiad as well. But thank God they got rid of the God's. Also loved the "God's envy us.." monologue, and I could watch the Hector/Achilles fight scene over and over and over again.
Shrek II made me laugh riotously. Thank you Hollywood for making me forget our Terror Alert Status is elevated and costing us millions of tax dollars weekly.
I sat in the hot tub naked tonight. I figured why the hell not. No one was around and it was nice. Perhaps again sometime soon. That's all for now. More to come I'm sure.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home