WHYTITLE

my life in the key of e

Thursday, January 19, 2006

I feel like I should write...

...but I have nothing really to say tonight. I'm really loving how bitchcake is evolving. There are a lot of great contributors here...glad to be associated with all of you.

I made it into "TAKE ME OUT" at LVLT. I have an entire scene that I get to perform absolutely naked. How fun will that be. So come see it if you get a chance. Not just cause I'm naked, but it's a fantastic script as well.

I'm moving at the end of the month. Actually, hopefully in exactly a week. I'm going to the new apartment complex tomorrow to make all the arrangements.

I'm moving in a week, and haven't even started packing one thing. NOTHING. I have a lot to do in a week, what with moving, packing, working, and rehearsal. Could be interesting.

I moved to L.V. to get away from the cold goddammit. Oh well, if this year is like last, in but a month there will be people out at the pool at the RIO. That's pretty cool.

I only go to the gym three times a week. I've lost ten pounds since I started, but I'm only noticing small differences in how I look. Hope that changes by the time TAKE ME OUT opens. I wish I had the time to get to the gym every day. That'd be better I think.

I feel like there is something I have to say, but I really for the life of me can't figure out what it is right now. It'll come to me when I have no way to get it on here. Isn't that how it works?

So I guess that's it for tonight. Goodnight bitches...or cakers...or whatever the hell we call ourselves in our little community here. Thanks for dropping by now and then. I have really come to appreciate our little corner of cyberworld.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home