WHYTITLE

my life in the key of e

Tuesday, March 30, 2004

Sing on sweet universe...all the hits in B flat.

I am profoundly moved by music. This does not make me unique. I don't know a single person who in no way connects with music in some form. I think there is a lack of good music in my life.

Today I read ramblings of a person who thinks a lot. But his thoughts are ungrounded. His writings is unfounded. He has his defenders, but I know what I think.

Today I read ramblings of a person who thought a lot. You could hear despair in every word. Every word he sang as well. He killed himself almost exactly ten years ago. Funny that I still hear his voice now and then.

Today I thought a lot. It's time for me to do what I've always said I'll know when it's time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home