WHAT'S THE BIG FUCKIN DEAL????
SO THE FUCK WHAT? Janet Jackson popped a tit at the superbowl and the whole goddamn world is in an uproar. The FCC is launching an investigation. Everyone involved is having to apologize...even if they weren't technically involved. WHY? Because apparently breasts are offensive. Yes that's right. And all of you women with them should be embarrassed and ashamed of them. They make small children cry. They make other women uncomfortable. It's bad enough that they have to deal with their own...let alone someone elses. Boobs are bad. So bad that even National leaders had to comment on the issue. I think we should very quickly get back to the necessary killing of innocents in other countries and forget as soon as possible the atrocity of the Half time show at the Superbowl.
WHICH BY THE WAY I MISSED.
In related, but other news: The Grammy's will be played this year on Time Delay...in the event that other outrageous events that are far to obscene for our eyes or ears may occur. This will allow big brother to remove said incidents before they can air. The FCC is cracking down hard on the entire entertainment establishment. It's high time we clean up this country. We are fast approaching a system similar to the Hayes Code of the 1940's. We must return to our puritan roots.
vote george bush.
The only good thing to report on the whole thing...is that Joseph Leiberman dropped out of the presidential race. I know that may seem unrelated, but believe me...it isn't.
I think if we are going to make ridiculous laws restricting rights...it should be...no one under 21 gets a cell phone. EVER. That's a pretty good place to start.
Oh yeah...T.J. doesn't get a cell phone either.
Or Don for that matter.
People should kiss more.
Not ugly people though...
Really hot celebrities should videotape themselves having sex more often...and lose them in strange situations to people who own and operate web sites.
I think random games of strip poker are more likely to occur in the event of someone actually carrying a deck of cards. I used to. I don't anymore. Random games of strip poker weren't breaking out. Although the chances of them would increase if I started carrying cards again.
Okay...probably not.
We are conditioned.
We are programmed.
Yes you are.
Deal with it.
I love all of you.
WHICH BY THE WAY I MISSED.
In related, but other news: The Grammy's will be played this year on Time Delay...in the event that other outrageous events that are far to obscene for our eyes or ears may occur. This will allow big brother to remove said incidents before they can air. The FCC is cracking down hard on the entire entertainment establishment. It's high time we clean up this country. We are fast approaching a system similar to the Hayes Code of the 1940's. We must return to our puritan roots.
vote george bush.
The only good thing to report on the whole thing...is that Joseph Leiberman dropped out of the presidential race. I know that may seem unrelated, but believe me...it isn't.
I think if we are going to make ridiculous laws restricting rights...it should be...no one under 21 gets a cell phone. EVER. That's a pretty good place to start.
Oh yeah...T.J. doesn't get a cell phone either.
Or Don for that matter.
People should kiss more.
Not ugly people though...
Really hot celebrities should videotape themselves having sex more often...and lose them in strange situations to people who own and operate web sites.
I think random games of strip poker are more likely to occur in the event of someone actually carrying a deck of cards. I used to. I don't anymore. Random games of strip poker weren't breaking out. Although the chances of them would increase if I started carrying cards again.
Okay...probably not.
We are conditioned.
We are programmed.
Yes you are.
Deal with it.
I love all of you.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home